Facebook event page
Garner Performing Arts Center
742 W Garner Rd, Garner, North Carolina 27529
Mark your calendar and start preparing now for a successful audition.
The auditions are open to the public with a connection to Garner. Pre-registration is required.
For questions, please call Debbie Dunn at 919.661.6972 or email [email protected]
•You MUST be a resident of Garner, attend school in Garner, attend church in Garner or audition as part of a Garner organization (Garner dance studios, Garner church choir).
• Auditions are for vocal, dancers, instrumentalists, dramatists, story tellers and comedians. Show us your talent!
• Performers may audition as an individual or as a group. Each act must fill out a separate registration form.
•Audition length, maximum of two minutes.
• Performers must provide their own pre-recorded music or accompaniment – You may audition with guitar or piano but you must provide your own instrument and music. (an upright piano will be provided). Music on tablets and phones will be connected via 1/8" headphone jack on stage. Please remove your case prior to your audition. Some cases prevent a solid connection.
• A sound system will be provided including microphones, microphone stands, stage monitors and direct box for instrumental tie-ins.
• Performers will audition in the order of check-in on the day of the audition.
• Space is limited and pre-registration is required. To pre-register, please complete and submit the form below by November 6, 2017. Mailed copies should be submitted by November 1, 2017.
• Rehearsals are Mandatory! If selected, rehearsals for the show will be Wednesday, February 20 and Thursday, February 21, 2019. Rehearsals will begin at 6:00 p.m. and generally last 3 hours. You will also sign up for a private 15-minute rehearsal on February 11 or 12.